Thursday is GURPSDay, and may Thor make your games a bit more exiting today!
Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the pull for this week.
We’re currently drawing content from 86 blogs. Only 14 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all 36 posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
The Collaborative Gamer (Joseph Linden)
- Creating Greygrim (5/31/17)
No School Grognard (Mark Langsdorf)
- New Dawn Session 14 – 16: The Secrets of Stinecrice (5/26/17) : The Resistance visits a mysterious stone circle. There they fight their way through several strangle battles and muddle their way through confusing puzzles. In the end, mysteries are revealed.
Dice and Discourse (Joseph Mason)
- Traveller Interstellar Wars – Episode 1 (5/31/17)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Cow Ninja [GURPS 4e]. (5/29/17)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Melee Academy: A Decisive Blow (6/01/17)
- GURPS101: RPM Spell Loadouts – Mistakes Kal Makes (5/30/17)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Movement Spells VI (6/01/17)
- Sorcery: Movement Spells V (5/31/17)
- Sorcery: Movement Spells IV (5/30/17)
- Sorcery: Movement Spells III (5/29/17)
- Sorcery: Movement Spells II (5/28/17)
- Sorcery: Enchantment Spells IV (5/27/17)
- Sorcery: Enchantment Spells III (5/26/17)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- GURPS Writing Update (6/01/17)
- More thoughts on megadungeons (5/31/17)
- Felltower: Split Party Example (5/28/17)
PK’s Game Recaps and Tidbits (PK Levine)
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy: Garrote Mastery (assassin power-up) (6/01/17) – A new assassin power-up for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy.
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy: Whip It Good (new combat power-ups) (5/27/17) – A few whip-based combat power-ups for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy.
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Orphans of the Stars: Boardroom and Curia as Organizations (6/01/17)
- Orphan of the Stars: City Stats as Capital (5/31/17)
- Orphans of the Stars: Meditations on Politics (5/30/17)
- Orphan of the Stars: Iteration 1 Notes (5/29/17)
Armin’s GCA 5 Blog (Armin Sykes)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPSDay Summary May 26 – Jun 1, 2017 (6/01/17)
- Evaluate On Target (6/01/17)
- The Chronicles of Ceteri: Ep4 – The Lodge (5/30/17) – Following the discovery of a pre-prepared house, almost literally with our names on it, the B-Team sets to the task of construction. Kamali has a vision warning of a dire threat as well. There’s a lot to do, and we divide labors accordingly. At some point, there’s an unfortunate encounter with a moose, and with one of our fighters wounded, we then face off with a ghostly shaman. We fend him off for the moment, but the final battle is yet to come.
Testsujin no Llama (Matt Riggsby)
Thor’s Grumblings (Dustin Tranberg)
- Houserules for Apollo’s Bones (GURPS) (5/31/17) – Rules tweaks for the megadungeon.
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- “Rescue or Bug Hunt?” Post-Con Wrap Up (6/01/17) – The post-con wrap-up post for my recent “Rescue or Bug Hunt?” Colonial Marines vs. Alien Xenomorphs convention game. It played great at the table! We all had fun, and I learned or was reminded of a great many GM Lessons. Also includes the complete adventure package for download (GM notes and screen, character pre-gens, tri-fold mini-figures, etc.)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Grand Duchy 103 (6/01/17) – The Grey Company continues is exploration of the Vault. They find many things, including what they are searching for. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
- Sundered Lands 28 (5/27/17) – The Guardians of Bletherad battle down the hallway. The Sea Harpies fight back! The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)