Thursday is GURPSDay, and I’ll admit it – jet lag and a weird week had it sneak up on me this week. So only one run of the script.
Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the pull for this week.
We’re currently drawing content from 89 blogs – we picked up two more. Only 11 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (6/23/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Making & Breaking Spells IV (6/29/17)
- Sorcery: Making & Breaking Spells III (6/28/17)
- Sorcery: Making & Breaking Spells II (6/27/17)
- Sorcery: Knowledge Spells V (6/26/17)
- Sorcery: Knowledge Spells IV (6/25/17)
- Sorcery: Knowledge Spells III (6/24/17)
- Sorcery: Knowledge Spells II (6/23/17)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPSDay Summary Jun 16 – Jun 24, 2017 (6/25/17)
Dice and Discourse (Joseph Mason)
- Mini-Review of Pyramid 3/104 (6/24/17)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
- GURPS: Traveller, “The New Deal” Session 3.03a (6/29/17)
- GURPS: Traveller, “The New Deal” Session 3.03 (6/28/17)
No School Grognard (Mark Langsdorf)
- New Dawn Sessions 17-20: The Liberation of Hanist (6/24/17) : Two new players are introduced as the PCs in my Fantasy Mass Combat game finally liberate their home nation by defeating two massive orc armies.
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Abby, Saint of Trade [GURPS IN NOMINE] (6/29/17)
- Talents for Cosmic Horror Campaigns [GURPS 4E] (6/23/17)
The Phantom’s Belch (Ted Brock)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Designer’s Notes: It’s a Quest! (6/29/17)
- GURPS101: Simplified Improvement Through Study (6/28/17)
- The Hurt Locker: Doodads and Gewgaws, Part I (6/23/17)
Libris Ludorum (Nemoricus)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Patreon Post: Mech Mob, the Rebellion of Grist (6/27/17)
- Patreon Post: The Rebellion of Grist Poll Results (6/26/17)
- Patreon Post: Modular Robots (6/23/17)
PK’s Game Recaps and Tidbits (PK Levine)
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy: New martial artist power-up Talents (6/27/17) – New Talents to help martial artists boost their esoteric skills based on attributes other than DX.
Bat in the Attic (Rob Conley)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Sundered Lands 30 (6/30/17) – The fighting rages on down the narrow hallways of the Sea Harpy hideout. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Simple Bar Contests – Drinking & Eating Contests (6/29/17)
- More pictures from last session (6/29/17)
- DF Session 88, Felltower 61 – Eye Beasts (6/27/17)
- Felltower summary teaser (6/26/17)
- Our game resembles that remark (6/25/17)
- Simple Bar Contests – Staring Contest (6/24/17)
- GURPS Martial Arts in POD (6/24/17)
- Dungeon Fantasy Magic Items author revealed (6/23/17)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
Insidious GURPS Planning (Mr. Insidious)
- Ceteri Prequel 1: Trials, START! (6/23/17)
Testsujin no Llama (Matt Riggsby)
- All Is Revealed! (6/24/17)