GURPSDay has hit 101 blogs on the roster, with the addition of Nathanael’s 3d6 and Go!
If you missed last week’s Geek Gab Game Night (During the Day) with Kromm and Cole, listen to it here.
Welcome to GURPSDay 2018, and the fourth year – GURPSDay started in February 2013, only a year after I started Gaming Ballistic.
We still need your help. And if you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list! With the advent of the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, Powered by GURPS, there’s even more reason to write.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Final Note: Moe Lane, Patrick Burroughs, and Merlin Avery: your blogs are not pulling. Call the office.
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Grand Duchy 115 (4/20/18)
3d6 and Go! (Nathanael Farley)
- Critical roll tables (4/20/18) – Critical roll tables for GURPS. Critical roll scaling is hard to remember. Not anymore!
A Literate Programmer’s Blog (The Literate Programmer)
- Beginning a new campaign with the DFRPG (4/25/18) I get ready to run my first online campaign, using the Dungeon Fantasy RPG.
Ostarys Tactics (Archon Shiva)
- Tactics: Achieving Surprise (4/25/18)
Dungeons on Automatic (Kyle Norton)
- Token Tuesday: Draug (4/25/18)
Insidious GURPS Planning (Mr. Insidious)
- Relational Maps (4/26/18)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (4/20/18)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Alchemy: Ingested Poisons (4/26/18)
- Alchemy: Contact Poisons (4/25/18)
- Alchemy: Injury Poisons (4/24/18)
- Alchemy: Venom II (4/23/18)
- Alchemy: Venom (4/22/18)
- Monster: Bebilith (4/21/18)
- Monster: Wyvern (4/20/18)
Testsujin no Llama (Matt Riggsby)
- GURPS-compatible Printable Gaming Floors (4/26/18)
Sharrukin’s Palace (Jon F. Zeigler)
The Gaming Musings of a Mad GM (Ken DeLyzer)
n-Body Politics (kreios)
- Infantry Combat 2: THS values v2 (4/22/18)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- Pyramid 114: Mind Over Magic (4/21/18)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- Game Prep: Traveller, 4.13 (Part 2) (4/26/18) – Making additional plans for the 13th session of our ongoing game based on some feedback the group has already given on our boards and additional thoughts. As normal, this is mostly stream of consciousness that will eventually become the session notes proper.
- Game Prep: Traveller, 4.13 (4/24/18) – Making plans for the 13th session of our ongoing game. As normal, this is mostly stream of consciousness that will eventually become the session notes proper.
- Recap and GM Notes: Traveller, 4.12 (4/23/18) – Musing about the GURPS: Traveller game I ran on 4/21/18. Includes a link to the YouTube recording of our stream. No stats abused.
- Game Prep: Swarm EMP Missiles (4/20/18) – Stating out a revised 32cm warhead to steer it away from heavier damage and more toward disabling. Stats abused.
DF Whiterock (dripton)
- Using Real-World Weather and Time In a Fantasy Game (4/26/18)
- Using GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Rules to Play in a Dungeon Fantasy RPG Game (4/25/18)
- Making a Balanced Dungeon Fantasy Party Without Templates (4/22/18)
- Freeform Characters and Dungeon Fantasy RPG Template Privileges (4/22/18)
- Lighting in Dungeon Fantasy RPG (4/21/18)
- Low-Point Dungeon Fantasy RPG Option 4: Freeform (4/21/18)
- Low-Point Dungeon Fantasy Option 3: (Less Than) Five Easy Pieces (4/20/18) – Trying Five Easy Pieces in a low-point Dungeon Fantasy RPG campaign
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
- Holiday List Delayed (4/25/18) – The sixth installment of my intended weekly ‘flavor’ news reports that I’m going to be doing to make the campaign world feel more ‘lived in’ and with a sort of planetary personality. Any similarities to real-world events or news reports is entirely intentional…
- GURPS: Traveller, “The New Deal” Session 4.12 (4/23/18) – Twelfth episode of the fourth “season” for our ongoing GURPS: Traveller campaign. The crew head to Quopist at the behest of Count Para of Porozlo where they run afoul of waiting vargr ambushers…
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Alternative Restocking for DF (4/27/18)
- Less aggressive restocking of Felltower? (4/26/18)
- Online DF game seeking players (4/24/18)
- Divination IV: Divining Felltower (4/22/18)
- Divination In My Games: Part III – Practical DF divination (4/20/18)
Daydreams of a Dragon (Dragondog)