Thursday is GURPSDay . . . but today on a Friday! This time, GURPSDay comes to you from the Korean Airlines lounge in Incheon, where it’s currently about 7:22am on Saturday morning. That means 4:22pm Friday central time.
And also once again, we owe today’s post to the Aline, the Lady GMPC.
Below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days.
SJG is still running a 40% off sale on Warehouse 23 (some of the blogs mention this), and have seemingly embraced Print-on-Demand to bring back selected books in hardcover. This is good, but it’s also an experiment – if successful, we get more. If not, probably not. There’s a 30% sale on print products, too.
Oh, and today’s Pyramid is the promised “Welcome to Dungeon Fantasy.” I will review it, since I need to do something for three hours that doesn’t involve falling asleep and missing my flight.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Hard Maths (CTA)
- Playbook: Armour Damage Threshold (12/15/16)
- Dramatis Personae: Arilith, Demon-Touched Sellsword (12/13/16)
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)
- Canon Fodder: Invid Battle Mecha (12/15/16)
The Collaborative Gamer (Joseph Linden)
- Creating Dunmoss – Part II (12/16/16)
- Creating Dunmoss – Part 1 (12/14/16)
- GURPS Treasure on the fly! (12/10/16)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Eggplant Strategy (12/16/16)
- Monsters/NPCs: Goblinoids and Kobolds (12/15/16)
- Monster: Arch-Vile (12/14/16)
- Ultra-Tech: Modern BFG9000 (12/13/16)
- Sorcery: Suspension Spells (12/12/16)
- Monster: Shadow (12/11/16)
- Monsters: Rats (12/10/16)
- Racial Templates: Kobolds (12/09/16)
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
- Similar themes, different outcomes: or why I should read kickstarters through and not simply buy because of cool Art (12/14/16)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPS Day Summary Dec 2 – Dec 8, 2016 (12/09/16)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- The Officer 1.0 (12/14/16) – A new template, a master of both mass combat (should you choose to use it) and the use of foresight to be a master tactical planner
- Building the Officer: Strategy, Foresight and shades of Mass Combat (12/14/16)
- Psi Wars and the Engines of War (12/13/16) – Four methods for building new vehicles without GURPS Vehicles
- Putting the War back into Psi-Wars: Saying Yes to Mass Combat (12/12/16) – Including three possible military doctrines for Psi-Wars
- Taking the War out of Psi-Wars: Saying No to Mass Combat (12/11/16)
Don’t Forget Your Boots (Mitch French)
- Ridden By The Loa (12/13/16)
Fragments of the Last War (Bryan Timms)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Simple Tricks VII (12/15/16) – The Crew makes it to their final destination at the edge of the Outer Rim. The final chapter of the Crew of the Painted S’kytri in our GURPS: Star Wars campaign, Simple Tricks and Nonsense.
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Session Recap: The Silly Romperoo (12/16/16) – Stepping outside the comfort zone.
- Session Recap: Planet Mages Session 6 (12/12/16) – Next Stop, San Diego.
- Encounter: (Inspired by) Leechmonger (12/11/16) – A miserable waterlogged slog of a brawl in a bog.
- Powers: (Inspired by) Hitmonlee (12/10/16) – Abilities for kick heavy fighters.
- Session Recap: Until It Sleeps, Session 3 (12/09/16) – The players fight a wild animal and ride a train.
- Powers: (Inspired by) Cubone (12/09/16) – Abilities that depend on clubs and maces.
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (12/09/16)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- New Release: Pyramid 3/98 – Welcome to Dungeon Fantasy (12/16/16)
- Next thoughts on the Gate spells for DF Felltower (12/15/16)
- The GURPS Sale – My Purchases (12/14/16)
- First thoughts on Gate spells in DF Felltower (12/13/16)
- DF Game, Session 84, Felltower 57 – Gates (12/12/16)
- Felltower pre-summary for 12/11 (12/12/16)
- Keep watching the dungeon! (Emergency game session) (12/11/16)
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- Session: Out of Tune (12/14/16) – The party must calibrate musical artifacts to activate a magical force field.
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Aeon A-Team S03E01 – Dead to Rights (12/15/16)
- Aeon A-Team S02E04 – Courage in the Crescent City (12/14/16)
- Aeon A-Team S02E03 – Mirror, Mirror (12/09/16)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Draught of the Wolverine [TL5+1] [GURPS] (12/16/16)
- Item seed: Mother Gilman’s Practical Family Grimoire. [GURPS] (12/11/16)
Code by Clockwork (Jeff Demers)