Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the final pull for you guys.
We’re currently drawing content from 82 blogs. Only 18 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all 57 posts! I’ll be upstairs coughing up enough ick to qualify as a slime attack.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Chain Link and Concrete (M. Eversberg II)
- Loadouts: GDI Infantry Soldier, Squad, and Platoon (Tiberian Dawn Era, c. 1999) (3/30/17)
- The Global Defense Initiative’s Combat Officers (Tiberian Dawn Era, c.1999) (3/28/17)
- The Global Defense Initiative’s Non-Commissioned Officers: A Reference Guide (Tiberian Dawn Era, c. 1999) (3/27/17)
- The Global Defense Initiative’s Armored Personnel Carrier Crewmen (Tiberian Dawn Era, c.1999) (3/26/17)
- The Global Defense Initiative’s Mechanized Infantrymen (Tiberian Dawn Era, c.1999) (3/25/17)
- The Global Defense Initiative’s Basic Training Graduates (Tiberian Dawn Era, c.1999) (3/24/17)
T Bone’s GURPS Diner (T Bone)
- Books we want: How to Be a GURPS Player (3/24/17)
- Added GM advice page (3/30/17)
Dice and Discourse (Joseph Mason)
Path of Houserules (Sciencezam)
- Sample Martial Art – 9 Implements (3/28/17)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Musing on a fairly-costed Wall of Stone spell for DF (3/30/17)
- Hobby Shop Dungeon map (3/28/17)
- DF Felltower: What’s a Barbarian? (3/26/17)
- Minimized Unarmed Options in my DF Felltower Game (3/25/17)
- Repetitive Fights, Style Clashes, Questions vs. the Rule of Cool (3/24/17)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- Why GURPS? This is why (and a bit of why not) (3/30/17)
- GURPS Day Summary Mar 24– Mar 30, 2017 (3/30/17)
- Aeon S4E11: The End of All Things (3/28/17)
- Sunday Review – Pyramid #3/98: Welcome to Dungeon Fantasy (3/26/17)
- GURPS, HUH! What is it good for . . . ? (3/24/17)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Patreon Post: the Security Agent (3/30/17)
- Imperial Security: Spaceships (3/29/17)
- Imperial Security: Personnel (3/28/17)
- Imperial Security: Materiel (3/27/17)
- Imperial Security (3/26/17)
- Patreon Post: Building Grav Cars (3/24/17) – A Patreon Post: A design journal for building the Grav Car, plus a concise guide on using GURPS Vehicles 3e paired with Spaceships to build Grav Cars, for $1+ patrons
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Gamemaster’s Guidepost – Framing Your Preferences, Part I (3/30/17)
- Aeon V-Team S01E04 – …I’ll Be the Mad Hatter (3/28/17)
- Designer’s Notes:Terry Toucan & the Puzzle Pals – The House of 10,000 Sock Monkeys! (3/24/17)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (3/24/17)
World of Domibia (Canology)
- Random Monster Creation (3/29/17)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
Ra’s Head (Andrew)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- Creating a GURPS Character – Modern, Part 2 (3/30/17) – The most common question I get, by a wide margin, is “How do you make a GURPS character?”, so today I finish up the creation of Frederick Price, a modern-day “Face Man” and car thief, going over the process of skill selection from start to finish.
- Creating a GURPS Character – Modern, Part 1 (3/24/17) – The most common question I get, by a wide margin, is “How do you make a GURPS character?”, so today I create a modern-day “Face Man” and car thief, and go over the process from start to finish.
One Yard Hex (Paul Stefko)
- Loi Scout Saucer (TL 11^) (3/28/17)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- GURPS X-COM: The Arsenal of Ruin, Part 1 (3/30/17)
- Dragon’s Dogma Bestiary: Chimerae (3/29/17)
- Psi Wars Campaign Commentary (3/28/17)
Shooting Dice (Hans-Christian Vortisch)
- High-Tech: H&K P30L (3/28/17)
Libris Ludorum (Nemoricus)
- Psi Wars: Environments of Broken Communion: Sensations of Death (3/30/17)
- Psi Wars: Environments of Broken Communion: Death (3/28/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Zombie Spells (3/30/17)
- Sorcery: Necromantic Spells III (3/29/17)
- Sorcery: Necromantic Spells II (3/28/17)
- Sorcery: Steam Spells (3/27/17)
- Sorcery: Water Spells III (3/26/17)
- Sorcery: Light & Darkness Spells IV (3/25/17)
- Sorcery: Food Spells IV (3/24/17)
Of Paper Men and Plastic Monsters (Cole Jenkins)
- “Pointless Slaying and Looting” Example Character (3/27/17) – Step-by-step example of making a pointless delver.
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Grand Duchy 100 (3/30/17) – The Grey Company deals with an undead horde and enters the Vault of Elders. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
- Sundered Lands 25 (3/30/17) – The companions battle some mantas under the dock then inside the Sea Harpy’s underground lagoon. Then they look for a door that isn’t there. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.