Thursday is GURPSDay and we’re post-Con, but pre- exciting news about confirmations that the DFRPG is nearly in the USA, and confirmed that it’s on schedule for going out in October. Continue to see good reviews come in for the game, too. Can you believe it’s nearly September?
Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the pull for this week.
We’re currently drawing content from 89 blogs. Only 11 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Libris Ludorum (Nemoricus)
- An Introduction to Psi-Wars (8/28/17)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Armor Options for our DF to DFRPG Switchover (8/31/17)
- Other People’s Posts – DFRPG armor in DF 13 loadouts (8/30/17)
- Bones IV last 4 days (8/29/17)
- Games notes from Sunday’s DF Felltower session (8/28/17)
- DF Felltower, Session 91, Felltower 64 – Endless Room & Colored Doors (8/28/17)
- Origins of the +4 to hit the hex – found (8/26/17)
- Quick Equipment Kits notes – from Pyramid 1/06 (8/25/17)
Jerrils Miscelania (Jerril)
- Enchanted fountains for DFRPG (and GURPS) (8/30/17) – A random enchanted fountain table for Dungeon Fantasy!
- Gems treasure list for the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game (8/25/17) – This is a quick grab-n-go list of some Dungeon Fantasy ready gems with a little bit of description, sorted by some handy value tiers.
The Lands of Nandeme (Charles Saeger)
- GURPS Day: New Armor Loadouts for DF13 (8/30/17)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy To Dungeon Fantasy RPG – Which Books are Useful across the lines? (8/30/17)
- Review: Dungeon Fantasy RPG – Dungeon: Against the Rat-Men (8/26/17)
- Review: Dungeon Fantasy – Exploits (8/25/17)
- Review: Dungeon Fantasy – Monsters (8/25/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Meta Spells VI (8/31/17)
- Sorcery: Assorted Spells (8/30/17)
- Monster: Devourer (8/29/17)
- Sorcery: Plant Spells XVIII (8/28/17)
- Sorcery: Plant Spells XVII (8/27/17)
- Sorcery: Plant Spells XVI (8/26/17)
- Sorcery: Plant Spells XV (8/25/17)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- Agnostic Dungeon Fantasy (8/30/17)
- Who is that One-Eyed Man? (8/29/17)
- Review: The Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game (8/25/17)
Just Roll 3d6 (Colin)
- DFRPG Review: Monsters (8/31/17) – This post reviews the bestiary of the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game: Monsters.
- DFRPG Review: Spells (8/29/17) – This post reviews the Spells volume of the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game.
- DFRPG Review: Exploits (8/25/17) – This review covers the Exploits volume of the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game.
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Sundered Lands 38 (8/31/17) – The party figures a way to get out with the loot then sorts and counts it back at the manor. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Gamemaster’s Guidepost: My Rules For Spending Points (8/31/17)
- GURPS101: Attribute Synergies (8/30/17)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPSDay Summary Aug 25 – Aug 31, 2017 (8/31/17)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another two weeks in the life of GURPS (8/25/17)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
- GURPS: Traveller, “The New Deal” Session 3.11 (8/31/17) – Continuing our ongoing GURPS: Traveller campaign. The Crew identifies and enters a “temple” to the Sky-Raiders on Corfu, but soon after encounter more of the Kalamanaru pirates which naturally leads to a firefight…
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- Adventure Planning: Fight Club! (8/30/17) – Revision and introduction of a “fight club” now that one of my players has had to temporarily drop out due to work and school. This scene revolves around the third OSBI agent as he continues an obsessive investigation into an old case of his and finds himself in a fight club.
- Everything’s Better With Ninjas (8/26/17) – Contemplation and musings on adding ninjas into my Monster Hunters game as a foe for the Dedicated Martial Artist PC. Some further thoughts on what might be considered a “master plan” for their purpose in the game.
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- The Alliance Summary and Retrospective (8/30/17)
- Cross-Post: Libris Ludorum Ruminates on Houses (8/25/17)
- Patreon Post: The Fifth House (and an offer) (8/25/17)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Gymnaste (16/18) [GURPS 4e] (8/25/17)