Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the pull for this week.
We’re currently drawing content from 91 blogs. We picked up a new one: Dungeons on Automatic, perhaps the first of these to specifically deal with the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, focusing on automating some of the more drudgery-related tasks related to creating adventuring material, like the random tables of yore.. As always, new blogs are listed first. Only 9 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help. And if you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list!
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Chain Link and Concrete (M. Eversberg II)
The Fossilized GURPS Blog (Fossilized Rappy)
- Masks, Personas, and Flesh-Shaping: Playing With Shapeshifting (And a Few Other Advantages) (11/01/17)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPSDay Summary Oct 27 – Nov 2, 2017 (11/02/17)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Vow: Delve until irrevocably slain (11/02/17)
- GURPS Gamma World, 20th Homeland – Session 14 – Factory Reboot (10/30/17)
- Gamma Terra summary tomorrow (10/30/17)
- Gamma Terra tomorrow (10/28/17)
- More DF-to-DFRPG switches in my game (10/27/17)
RadBox Studio (Adam Warnock (aka salsathegeek))
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Divine Mask Symbolism and Ceremonies (11/01/17)
- The Divine Masks: Beliefs (10/31/17)
- After Action Report: Tinker Titan Rebel Spy, Session 1 (10/30/17)
- State of the Patreon: November (10/29/17)
- Patreon Post: Ranathim Preview (10/27/17)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- Scene Planning: Restaurant Ghoul Ambush (11/01/17) – Working on a combat-based scene for my GURPS: Monster Hunters game set in the Dresden Files universe. One of the characters’ Enemy has activated and since that PC is already digging into stuff he shouldn’t be, having someone try to assassinate him works well. Stats for my Ghoul (Dresden-style) Scout (Monster Hunters) with the Operative Lens are present.
- Plotting for Next Red Sky Adventure, “Dead Line” (10/30/17) – Griping and musing out loud on the coming adventure, particularly in light of the failure of the previous adventure’s climax. Broad outline notes with some minor specifics. No stats abused.
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Largh the Lost [GURPS 4e] (10/29/17)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (10/27/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Gunman Spells II (11/02/17)
- Sorcery: Elemental Weapon Transformation Spells (11/01/17)
- Sorcery: Antimagic Spells (10/31/17)
- Sorcery: Weapon Buffs (10/30/17)
- Sorcery: Gunman Spells (10/29/17)
- Monsters: Imps (10/28/17)
- Vehicle: Panlunar Consortium Scout Ship (10/27/17)
Improvised Radio Theatre – With Dice (RogerBW)
- Unity of Purpose, Comrade (11/01/17)
Dungeons on Automatic (Kyle Norton)
Worlds Beyond Earth (Derrick White)
- Borlo FTL (10/30/17)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
- GURPS: Dungeon Fantasy, “Legends of Generica” Session I:V (11/01/17) – Fifth session of our new GURPS: Dungeon Fantasy campaign set in “the land of Clichéa, in the Kingdom of Generica, in the twelfth year of King Jon XVII” as run by Gigermann. The Company of the Bere defends the Gentleham bridge against the Enemy.
- GURPS: Dungeon Fantasy, “Legends of Generica” Session I:IV (10/28/17) – Fourth session of our new GURPS: Dungeon Fantasy campaign set in “the land of Clichéa, in the Kingdom of Generica, in the twelfth year of King Jon XVII” as run by Gigermann. The Company of the Bere learn of an impending threat heading toward Gentleham and assist in town defenses. And then, the Enemy arrives…