Stretch Goal Approaching Rapidly
As of right now, we are only $160 from passing the “Additional Content” Dragon Heresy Introductory Set Kickstarter stretch goal at $10,000, and the odds that we will pass that goal given a full week left seem good.
With that in mind, here are the options that will fill up the survey for “what do you want included?”
- I have room for about 9,900 additional words, give or take
- ALL the backgrounds together are about 9,400 words
- There is no way to include ALL of the new classes
- The new spellcasting classes will come with additional spells (of course) that are NOT included in wordcount.
- The Warlock in particular will be particularly ugly; if this is a top choice other things may go by the wayside
- The example of the Runic Barbarian has already appeared in an update/blog post
- Most of the additional rules content falls into the category of highly optional rules. They’ll go into a section called “AppendX” as in “X-perimental”
- The skald is a nordic bard; the trevinur is a nordic druid. Sorta.
- The ranger is NOT a spellcaster or a shape-changer. There are scouts and skirmishers. If you want magic-using rangers you’ll want multi-classing
So, that’s it. The survey will ask that you give me your favorite 8,000-10,000 words to include. I’ll see what I can do to automate it a bit.
|Background||Motivation, Cohesion, and Goal||515|
|Background||Peer of the Realm||719|
|Class||Barbarian Path of Primal Runes||628|
|Class||Cleric Domain (All)||2942|
|Class||Cleric Domain (Death )||322|
|Class||Cleric Domain (Fate)||280|
|Class||Cleric Domain (Fluidity)||421|
|Class||Cleric Domain (Knowledge and Foresight)||418|
|Class||Cleric Domain (Magic and Transcendance)||717|
|Class||Cleric Domain (Storm)||365|
|Class||Cleric Domain (Warding)||419|
|Class||Wizard School of Essense, Mischief||404|
|Rules||Additional Fighting Styles||242|
|Rules||DEX and STR in combat||593|
|Rules||Flanking and Facing||489|
|Rules||Shield Size and Type||1094|
|Rules||Under the Hood Design Notes||440|