You should be receiving a Backerkit distribution of the file. I’m currently spooling out a new interior file for the printer(s), and that will be uploaded slightly later today. They actually prefer changes in the form of single page, but since both of the printers (UK and USA) also support POD, a new, full file is sensible.
Change Log u20190215
- You’ll never notice this, because you’ll only get this version, but I’m upgrading the cover to 12pt/300gsm instead of 10pt/250gsm. The heavy paper on the interior needs an appropriately stout exterior.
- p.iii – changed the ampersand in Swords & Wizardry to a different font, because it looked stupid in PR Viking
- p. vi – adjusted the image and text to bring an orphan line where it belonged. It’s a hard-knock life.
- p. 11 – Removed some underlines that were a legacy of the paragraph style used in the Pack Animals table
- p. 18 – the borders went MIA in the Lowland Encounters table. They’re back.
- p. 30 – a colon was used instead of a period in a run-in title. Colonectomy performed, period.
- p. 41 – Way too many titles in the map-as-art. Now just reads “Dire Straits,” which gives more room for Dire Wolves to eat the PCs. Talk about clean plate club.
- p. 42 – changed “When Norðalfar Attack” to “When Goblins Attack” in the art, and fixed a find/replace artifact (Goblinoids–>Goblins) in the text. A goblin is something different in the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, so my faerie goblins got renamed to norðalfs, plural/generic norðalfar.
- p. 45 – removed an underline in the table that didn’t need to be there.
- p. 49 – changed “ore” to “more” because typo, dammit.
- p. 50 – expanded the map to very nearly fill the entire page. It’s slightly offset to the left in the PDF, because in print there will be paper lost to gutter.
- p. 52 – Added details of “Trap D,” which managed to go MIA for several versions of the book. Yay, poison gas!
- p. 54 – also expanded the map. This page was the bad print error page, so it would have been fixed regardless
- p. 56 – Italicized Muspelheim.
- p. 60 – changed paragraph style on “Varieties——>” to make it match other section heads
- p. 92 – Changed map title to just read Dire Straits
- p. 93 – Changed “Norðalfar” to “Goblins”
- p. 102 – fixed a few layout errors and emphasis mistakes in the One Page Grappling section
- p. 103 – fixed the ampersand in Swords & Wizardry so it doesn’t look silly
- Back Cover – there are no ready-to-play characters in Lost Hall 2.0, because Dragon Heresy, 5e, and S&W Characters are very quick and simple to make at Level 1-5. That needed to be removed.
That’s the list!