Thursday is GURPSDay and September is upon us.
Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the pull for this week.
We’re currently drawing content from 89 blogs. Only 11 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Code by Clockwork (Jeff Demers)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (9/01/17)
Improvised Radio Theatre – With Dice (RogerBW)
- Chunky Policeman Kibble (9/01/17)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
- GURPS: Traveller, “The New Deal” Session 3.12 (9/03/17) – Continuing our ongoing GURPS: Traveller campaign. Escaping Corfu planetside, the Crew return to the Aimless Pilgrim and seek out in-system coordinates identified by Lorain Messandi. This leads them to discovering a stargate that takes them … somewhere else.
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Sundered Lands 38 (9/01/17) – The party figures a way to get out with the loot then sorts and counts it back at the manor. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- GURPS101: Alternate Forms as Fake IDs (9/03/17)
- Boil and Bubble: Utility Spells for Sorcery Part I (9/03/17)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- Clean Slate, Chapter Two Planning (9/05/17) – Looking at this Friday’s plan. References made to Action, a little of High Tech and Basic. Some stats but not many.
- GM Commentary for Session 6.01 (9/02/17) – Discussion of the first session of my GURPS: Monster Hunters game from a GM perspective. References made to High Tech, Monster Hunters (duh), Ritual Path Magic, and Basic. This is generally me reflecting on successes and failures.
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- Creating “In Defense of House Stark” – Part 2 (9/07/17) – The second part of creating the Game of Thrones-inspired convention one-shot adventure, “In Defense of House Stark.” Discusses the final steps of polishing the ideas into table-ready notes, as well as a download link for the entire game package (with GM notes and screen, character pre-gens, tri-fold mini-figures, and more).
PK’s Game Recaps and Tidbits (PK Levine)
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy: The Sorcerer revisited (9/06/17) – A few suggested changes to the sorcerer, a GURPS Dungeon Fantasy template from Pyramid 3/82: Magical Creations.
Just Roll 3d6 (Colin)
- Evaluating DFRPG (9/03/17) – This post wraps up the DFRPG review by evaluating the set as a whole.
- DFRPG Review: Dungeon (9/01/17) – This review looks at the Dungeon volume of the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game. It is a mostly spoiler-free review of the included adventure and standalone adventure maps.
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Monster Bit Scrap (9/07/17)
- Magic Items pricing in Felltower post-DFRPG (9/06/17)
- The worst part of making new monsters – naming them (9/05/17)
- Over 700 hours of DF (9/04/17)
- Felltower Updates (9/03/17)
- More on DF-to-DFRPG Armor – why not the best of both worlds? (9/01/17)
Libris Ludorum (Nemoricus)
- Psi-Wars: Ruminations on the Anti-Psi Space Knight (9/07/17)
- Psi-Wars: Ruminations on the Basic Space Knight (9/05/17)
- Psi-Wars: Ruminations on Fighter Aces (9/03/17)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPSDay Summary Sep 1 – Sep 7, 2017 (9/07/17)
- Guest Post: Ritual Path Magic – The Many Faces of Fireball (9/05/17)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Philosophy in Psi-Wars: An Introduction (9/06/17)
- Patreon Post: the Results of the Fifth House Poll (Notes) (9/06/17)
- Patreon Post: The House of Alexus: Poll Results (9/05/17)
- State of the Patreon: September 2017; Philosophy and Playtests (9/01/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Magic: Earth Spells (9/07/17)
- Sorcery: Essential Earth Spells (9/06/17)
- Sorcery: Yellow Spells II (9/05/17)
- Sorcery: Yellow Spells (9/04/17)
- Sorcery: Ley Line Spells (9/03/17)
- Monster: Chain Devil (Kyton) (9/02/17)
- Magic: City Spells (9/01/17)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)