Thanks to good feedback from multiple parties, some of my original plans and offerings have changed. This includes
- Additional reward tiers, including $1, $5, and a $650 level
- Viking shields added to the lineup if you’re feeling bold
- Shifting the order of the goals and the funding target: maps are now first at $1300, and ever-improving print options, up to and including a full-on hardcover offset print follow that initial goal
- Estimates of number of backers to hit each goal have been provided (spoiler: 300 folks will take us the entire way to the highest stretch goal if they only do print copies; 228 Print+PDF backers. This completely neglects elite tier opt-ins.)
- Did I mention viking shields? These are my best yet: quarter-sawn poplar, hide facing, backing, and edging, etc.
Check out the update:
I suspect that I’ll spend tonight re-working the video I made for Hall of Judgment to highlight the differences between 1e and 2e as well as a quick overview of the adventure concept, and launch either Thursday or Friday.